With its take on the cult-classic, chainsaw distortion pedal, the EHX Hell Melter takes distortion to its extremes. The Hell Melter features expanded controls and tonal capabilities, allowing the already in-your-face sound of the pedal to broaden by switching to more open clipping options and boosting the internal voltage for increased headroom, less compression, and more attack.
Originally designed as the ultimate in high-gain tone, this world-famous distortion circuit is known for the death metal sounds of Sweden’s Entombed and the shoegaze wash of My Bloody Valentine. It’s even found a home in the rig of David Gilmour!
- Classic Heavy Metal circuit with expanded controls
- Increased overall output volume
- Active EQ controls expansion with parametric MIDS control
- Noise gate and dry level control
- NORMAL and BURN modes
- Footswitchable boost section
- Independent distortion and level knobs
- 9V power supply included
User Manual: https://www.ehx.com/lhell-melter-manual.pdf
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.25" x 6.2" x 3.5"
Unboxed Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.75" x 4" x 2.25"